How to Transfer Cash from BDO to GCash 2023
Nowadays, the competition between online banks has increased and is still increasing. No wonder why some people usually search for the most popular money transfer apps in the world or the "Best Money transfer apps in the world right now" so that they can know which one is best for them.
And so, depending on each country, you will see the best in every country. Like in the US, you will see an app like Paypal, Cash App, or Apple pay that have taken the market right now. And if you go like to the UK, Apple pay will no longer be in the list but Paypal will remain.
This simply means that there are money transfer apps that are the best when it's world wide and some that are best in some certain countries.
Well, BDO and GCash are some apps that have grown very recently to be very much used by many people though many platforms won't recommend you to use them(because there are other ones better).
But this does not mean that they are not also very good platforms. Well, if you are a user of BDO and want to send cash to GCash, then this article will answer your request since in this article, we will bring to you the different ways to send cash from BDO to GCash easily.
How Can I Send Money from BDO to GCash Easily?
In order to get started, just make sure that you have already downloaded the BDO app in order to get started.
What is BDO?
BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. BDO public accounting, tax and advisory firms provide professional services in 167 countries, with 91,054 people working out of 1,658 offices worldwide. BDO allows you to
- Manage and keep tabs on all your accounts, including transactions from the past three months.
- Send money to any BDO account using account numbers or their linked mobile number or email address for free!
- Send money to other banks with InstaPay.
- Generate a QR code and use it to withdraw from QR-enabled ATMs! No card needed - just scan the code with your phone.
- Pay bills from your phone to over 600 merchants - no need to register billers in ATMs or branches.
- Reload your prepaid mobile SIM whether you’re a Globe, TM, SMART, or Talk and Text.
- Activate your OTP Generator for enhanced security and faster transactions when you access your account online. No need to wait for a text message with your OTP!
- Protect your accounts through security features like setting transaction limits or locking cards.
How to create a GCash Account
In order for you to make use of the GCash wallet online, you first of all need to register using the app and you can download the app from Play store following the link - GCash.
- Once you have downloaded the GCash app from the link above, you have to then install it on your phone
- Put in your phone number and provide your ID Number
- Create a 4 digit PIN
- Make use of the PIN to login and then you are now set to start using the GCash mobile wallet application in your phone
How can I then transfer cash from BDO to GCash?
It is not quite difficult. And we have proposed two different methods to use and complete this transfer. You can use the mobile apps to send the cash, or you can use the Online Method via Google Chrome(recommended for fast browsing)
1. How to Transfer Money from BDO to GCash Through the BDO Mobile app
Once you have already succeeded in creating your account, here are the steps that you have to follow in order to transfer money from BDO to GCash via the mobile app.
- You have to Login through BDO Personal Banking or Mobile Banking
- Select the send money option and then click to another Local Bank then select GCash
- Fill in the required details
- Confirm the details
- You will receive a text notification about your successful transaction and you are also able to check your emails for a message from BDO that stills confirms your transaction.
You should have in mind that, no matter the amount that you transfer, BDO charges a transfer fee of Php 25.00 per successful transaction.
2. How to Transfer Money from BDO to GCash Online
- You will first have to open online.bdo.com.ph/ and then type in your user ID and password in order to login
- Wait some few seconds to receive the OTP through SMS and then click on proceed
- From the navigation menu, you will have to move to "send money" and then choose "to another local bank"
- Once you have done the step above, click on Proceed without a template option and then click the next
- You will have to fill out the Sender details form and then in Transfer from, you have to select the BDO account where the money will come from
- After that, you have to enter the amount, destination bank, GCASH and your registered 11 digit GCASH number. ( You have an option that allows you to send the money with a note below).
- Press the submit button
- Once more review all the necessary details and click the continue button so as to confirm the transaction
- You will be prompted to enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. Click the submit button
- Wait to receive the confirmation that your transfer has been successful.
Some Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. Is BDO to GCASH Real time? - Yes of course, sending funds from a GCASH account using either the BDO online banking website or the BDO Mobile Banking is real time and quick.
2. Why is GCASH option missing in BDO app? From the reviews and experience of many others, I can say that you often find your self in such situation when there is a system issue in BDO from their end.
3. Is there a BDO to GCASH transfer Limit? - You are able to transfer funds to GCASH via BDO online banking and your daily limit is set at PHP 50,000 per day.
4. How much is the fee to transfer money from GCash via BDO online Banking? - Each time that you send money through the BDO app, a fee of Php 25 is deducted from your funds, regardless of the amount that you are transferring.
Final Thoughts on transfer of Cash from BDO to GCash 2023
To send cash from BDO to GCash, we brought to you this article where you will see two main methods to go through this transfer.
We spoke of sending cash using the BDO and GCash mobile app. Where you will download the app from play store and then login with your details and then easily send cash. OR you can use the web option; which will include you going to the BDO webpage and then sending the cash to GCash for use there.
You can recommend this to any of your friends if you find them in need of this method and help him or her to send his or her funds to GCash to or to BDO.